Lebanon, Tennessee is known for its history, scenic beauty, and the Wilson County Fair. Located in Middle Tennessee, the acclaimed Promised Land trail and byway runs through Lebanon where the beauty of Tennessee unfolds through rolling hills and abundance of cedar trees.
• You’ll enjoy Lebanon’s rich history and breathtaking scenery of untouched land with rivers and parks for you to explore.
• Lebanon is home to Cumberland University and the excellent Wilson County School District.
• Spend your free time visiting historic villages; wandering around the charming town center with plenty of local shops, restaurants, and antique stores; or taking the quick trip to many of the large surrounding towns where you’ll find even more things to do. There really is something for everyone in Middle Tennessee.
• Lebanon gives you the small-town feel with easy access to plenty of amenities and activities for the whole family.
• Learn all about Lebanon and the rest of Wilson County here