Makes 8 Servings. Easily prepare a delicious, hearty, homestyle breakfast for the whole family with leftovers from your Easter celebration.
- Grease the bottom of a 9" x 13" oven-safe baking dish with butter.
- Spread the bread cubes evenly along the bottom of your pan.
- Top the bread cubes with diced Spiral Sliced Ham, sliced green onions, and then the shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, half & half, garlic powder, dry mustard, salt, and pepper until evenly combined.
- Gently pour the egg mixture evenly over the bread and toppings.
- Cover tightly with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- When you're ready to eat, preheat your oven to 350°F and then bake the casserole covered with foil for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for 15 more minutes, or until cheese is golden brown and the center is set (when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and you've reached a minimum temperature of 165°F).
NOTE: White bread can be substituted for Cracker Barrel Sourdough Bread.
Order Easter Heat n' Serve