Roasted Turkey Sliders Recipe
Makes 16 Sliders Savor holiday favorites in a whole new way. These sliders are great for family and friends, with big Thanksgiving flavor in every little bite.
How to Make
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet (we recommend using a cast-iron skillet) over medium heat. Add sliced potatoes when hot and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally so that the bottom layer has a chance to brown.
- Cut 1 1⁄2” spears from the top of your blanched asparagus and set aside. Dice your remaining blanched asparagus and add to the skillet along with roasted red pepper strips and scallions. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Artfully arrange the Spiral Sliced Sugar Cured Ham and cut asparagus spears on top of red potatoes, roasted red pepper strips, and scallions in skillet.
- Evenly place 6 large dollops of pimento cheese into skillet.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper until evenly combined.
- Gently pour the egg mixture into the skillet, making sure to cover all areas. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Continue to cook the mixture in the skillet for 1–2 minutes, or until the edges are set.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 20–30 minutes, or until the eggs have puffed up and the center is set (when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and you’ve reached a minimum temperature of 165°F).
- Carefully remove the frittata from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.