Stuffin' Muffins Recipe
Makes 6 Large or 12 Small Muffins. Add some holiday warmth to any part of your day with these fun and festive muffins. They're a great addition to any brunch or dinner.
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush muffin tin with melted butter and pour any leftover butter into each space.
- In a bowl, gently toss together the Cornbread Dressing, cubed Roasted Turkey Breast, spinach, and shredded pepper jack cheese, taking care to not break up ingredients too much. Divide mixture evenly among muffin tin, loosely packing it into each muffin cup.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over filling in muffin cups. Let the mixture sit approximately 5 minutes before baking.
- Bake muffins for 25-30 minutes. Muffins are done when they appear puffy, light golden brown, and a bit crisp on top. Serve muffins hot with either a dollop of Cranberry Relish, drizzle of hot Turkey Gravy, or both.