Turkey & Vegetable Soup Recipe
Makes 6 Generous Bowls. Warm up your holiday season with a homestyle soup made with all the goodness of your Roasted Turkey Breast and country-style sides.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine olive oil, chopped celery and onion, 1 Tbsp. of pesto, and chicken broth in an 8-quart saucepot. Cover with lid and sweat ingredients over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Remove lid, add stewed tomatoes, and reduce liquid by half.
- Add Roasted Turkey Breast, Carrots, Corn, and Green Beans and bring to a simmer.
- Add tortellini and simmer until done (approximately 7 minutes). Add remaining 2 Tbsp. basil pesto to desired taste.
- Place Baguette Slices into oven. Bake until crispy and hot (approximately 6–8 minutes).
NOTE: Fresh carrots, green beans, and corn can be substituted for Cracker Barrel® country sides. If substituting fresh vegetables, add during step 2.