Cracker Barrel Fast Facts
Cracker Barrel Headquarters
- Cracker Barrel is headquartered in Lebanon, Tennessee just east of Nashville.
- The beautiful 98 acre campus includes three man-made lakes and five buildings. Two additional corporate buildings are located outside the main campus. All corporate buildings comprise over 650,000 square feet.
- The land was originally a working farm with beautiful trees, some of which are more than 40-years-old. Among these trees is the Spring Creek Bladder Pod, which only exists in Wilson County and is on the endangered species list.
- The duck, geese, deer and turkey that roam our serene campus all found the land on their own and are welcomed guests. In fact, we think of them now as family and our campus as their home. We love how they greet employees who walk the trails winding through campus.
- The original corporate office was also in Lebanon, but in a different location. The company began construction of its current campus in the 1970s and moved into the first building in 1974.