Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (“Cracker Barrel” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:CBRL) today announced voting results provided by the Company’s proxy solicitor from its 2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
At the meeting, the majority of shareholders voted in favor of all five proposals, including:
- The re-election of all nine directors;
- The approval of the Company’s shareholder rights plan;
- The approval on an advisory basis of the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers;
- The re-approval of the material terms of the performance goals under the 2010 Omnibus Stock and Incentive Plan; and
- The ratification of the appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the 2016 fiscal year.
Company intends to submit an 8-K filing to the SEC detailing the final results.
About Cracker Barrel Old Country Store®
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store provides a friendly home-away-from-home in its old country stores and restaurants. Guests are cared for like family while relaxing and enjoying real home-style food and shopping that’s surprisingly unique, genuinely fun and reminiscent of America’s country heritage…all at a fair price. The restaurants serve up delicious, home-style country food such as meatloaf and homemade chicken n’ dumplins as well as our signature biscuits using an old family recipe. The authentic old country retail store is fun to shop and offers unique gifts and self-indulgences.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 635 company-owned locations in 42 states. Every Cracker Barrel store is open seven days a week with hours Sunday through Thursday, 6 a.m. – 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday, 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. For more information, visit: crackerbarrel.com.
CBRL - F
For Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
Larry Hyatt, 615-235-4432
Janella Escobar, 615-235-4618
CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE, INC.