Cracker Barrel Response to COVID-19
Update as of March 27, 2020, 6 p.m.
At Cracker Barrel, our mission of Pleasing People guides everything that we do. This means always striving to care for our guests and our employees like family. Delivering on this promise means continually monitoring public health issues that can impact our guests, our employees and our business, including the recent Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak. We wanted to share with you what we are doing to care for you in response to this quickly evolving situation.
Maintaining a Safe Environment
- As of March 25, all of Cracker Barrel’s dining rooms have been closed.
- We are offering a comforting, simplified menu via curbside, pickup and delivery service at nearly all our locations. Some locations may have modified service according to guidance from local and state health authorities or due to the availability of delivery drivers in the area. Check our Store Locator for information about your store.
- For deliveries, you can add special instructions to your online order such as “leave at the front door” or “contactless delivery” to help you maintain social distancing.
- Our employees are providing enhanced daily cleaning and sanitation efforts in every single store with a focus on high-touch surfaces. This is over and above our regular sanitation and cleaning protocols.
Caring for Our Family of Employees
- We have created a toll free, 24/7 COVID-19 response hotline for employees to help us streamline and validate information and respond in a timely manner.
- Our intranet sites, The Front Porch and The Barrel, provide the most up-to-date information on the ways we are supporting our employees including limited retention pay, how to take advantage of unemployment benefits while still employed by Cracker Barrel, and other benefits and resources to help make this difficult time a little bit easier.
We are working closely with and taking guidance from the CDC, as well as local health authorities, to ensure we are doing everything possible to keep employees and guests safe. Our goal is to respond to these unprecedented circumstances with speed and empathy.
Above all, we want you to know we value you and will continue to take care of you like family, just as you have come to expect from us.