- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a non-stick loaf pan with vegetable spray.
- Whisk together Cracker Barrel Corn Muffin Mix, flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Stir in eggs, buttermilk, butter and almond extract.
- Scrape batter into prepared loaf pan. Dollop top of batter with a few teaspoons of preserves and swirl into batter with a knife.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until pound cake is golden brown on top and set in the middle. Adjust times based on your oven. Remove cake from oven and let cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Turn out on rack and let cool completely.
- Mix together lemon juice and powdered sugar until sugar has melted and drizzle over pound cake to serve. Slice and enjoy!
Yield: Makes 10, 1" slices