- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Pulse together in a food processor the cornbread mix, biscuit mix, sugar and the zest of one lemon.
- Add butter, vanilla extract and egg yolks and process until a soft, but not wet, dough forms.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls. Place on baking pans leaving space between each for flattening. Use the back of a spatula or drinking glass to flatten to about ⅛ inch thick.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until cookies are a light golden brown. Cool on rack. Repeat process until all cookie dough has been baked.
- Stir Dickinson's Raspberry Preserves until smooth. Add a small dollop of preserves to the tops of each cooled cookie. Smear out to create a very thin layer. Sprinkle each cookie with a bit of lemon zest.
Yield: 24 - 36 cookies