- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 2 doughnut pans with vegetable spray. Dust with extra biscuit mix and cocoa if you like.
- Using a mixer quickly blend butter, vegetable oil and sugars until smooth. Blend in eggs, nutmeg and vanilla.
- Add Cracker Barrel Biscuit Mix alternately with milk until well combined. Do not over mix. Batter will be somewhat thick.
- Fill doughnut pans half way with batter. Do not over fill. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool in pans on rack 5 minutes. Turn out onto rack. Let cool 5 more minutes.
- Dickinson’s Raspberry Jam + powdered sugar + a bit of water for a pink “drizzle”.
- Dickinson’s Blackberry Preserves heated and put in squeeze bottle to decorate.
- Heat Dickinson’s Strawberry Preserves and spread on doughnuts.
- Dust some of the doughnuts with Powdered Sugar.
Yield: 12 Doughnuts