- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer blend butter and sugar. Add in eggs, orange and vanilla extracts and blend well.
- Add in Cracker Barrel Biscuit Mix, while mixing, until a soft dough. Do not over mix.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto baking sheet leaving room between each one as they will puff and spread out. For more tea cakes use a small spoon. For larger, fewer tea cakes use a larger spoon.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until light golden and puffy. Cool tea cakes on a wire rack.
- Make tea cake sandwiches by smearing some of your favorite Dickinson’s preserves between two tea cakes for a fun treat.
Yield: Makes 24-36 cookies