- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray.
- Whisk together Cracker Barrel Biscuit Mix and sugar.
- Mix together eggs, yogurt, milk and peanut butter until blended.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir to make a batter.
- Divide batter evenly, filling each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Add 1 teaspoon Dickinson’s jam to middle of batter along with ½ tsp dollop of peanut butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until medium golden brown. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out, upside down, onto a wire cooling rack. Immediately fill holes in tops of muffin cakes with 1 teaspoon each peanut butter and jam. Swirl with a toothpick or knife. Serve warm or at room temperature. These are also very good the next day!
Yield: 6 large muffin cakes